Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mint Chocolate Cupcakes

These were just too delicious not to share.  Head on over to Our Sweet Lemons for the recipe.  I found this recipe last week and I'd been dying to make it ever since.  Finally the stars aligned last night and I had all the ingredients and even better, a sleeping baby.  They did take a bit of work, but they were worth it, so yummy.  I am trying to limit myself to just two today...we'll see if I can make it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those look delicious - since you have more than one author on your cooking blog, you should have it show who wrote it. :)

Joe and Cassie said...

those look and sound AMAZING!! I need to try these - thanks for posting!

Jay and Heath said...

That looks wonderful! mmm...

Meg said...

OH BOY, just what I need!! I am a mint chocolate anything addict :) I am going to whip some of these up....except I have 2 kids now which makes things twice as difficult to get anything done.