Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Picked The Best One


This is my best friend Ben. If you were to ask him though, he would probably still tell you that HIS best friend is Steve Black. That's okay with me though, because I am his "best" wife :) This picture was taken when we got our engagements done. It was meant to just be a cheesy photo but I think it is one of my favorites. I have so much fun with this guy and he is oh so sweet to me. He does so many things for me that he probably doesn't even realize how much I appreciate. I am sure glad I get to keep him for eternity!

2 comments:

KellyAnne said...

That is so sweet! I like the pic too. It shows how much fun you both have together. :)
I miss you Kat!

Jay and Heath said...

I'd say that he deserves a couple bags of Oreo's... nothing says I love you like some double stuffs.