My parents left town this weekend and asked if I would come stay at the house so I could be with Emilee. We had tons of fun! In fact we always have tons of fun when we're together! We made brownies and attempted to watch "Pride and Prejudice" on Friday night but we ended up falling asleep long before it was over. Saturday morning I got to watch Emilee's soccer game. They didn't win but Emilee was definitely the cutest one on the field :) The rest of the day we mostly played/worked. Emilee had house work to do but she willingly helped me wash and vacuum my car as well. The reason why only Emilee and I spent so much time together is because Aaron had Prom yesterday so he was pretty busy. We acted as my parents and went to take pictures of him with the rest of his Prom group. He looked VERY handsome and we were proud to call him our brother. Then Emilee and I were off for another girls night. We went to Quizno's and then spent a little time at Wal-mart before we caught a movie. We went to see "Penelope" which was very cute by the way. When we got home the fun had to end because mom and dad were back and my husband was calling me to come home. Ben actually spent all Saturday tilling up our front yard so I'm glad I missed out on that. But all in all, we had a blast and it was so nice to get away from new house chores for one weekend.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
My Weekend Away
My parents left town this weekend and asked if I would come stay at the house so I could be with Emilee. We had tons of fun! In fact we always have tons of fun when we're together! We made brownies and attempted to watch "Pride and Prejudice" on Friday night but we ended up falling asleep long before it was over. Saturday morning I got to watch Emilee's soccer game. They didn't win but Emilee was definitely the cutest one on the field :) The rest of the day we mostly played/worked. Emilee had house work to do but she willingly helped me wash and vacuum my car as well. The reason why only Emilee and I spent so much time together is because Aaron had Prom yesterday so he was pretty busy. We acted as my parents and went to take pictures of him with the rest of his Prom group. He looked VERY handsome and we were proud to call him our brother. Then Emilee and I were off for another girls night. We went to Quizno's and then spent a little time at Wal-mart before we caught a movie. We went to see "Penelope" which was very cute by the way. When we got home the fun had to end because mom and dad were back and my husband was calling me to come home. Ben actually spent all Saturday tilling up our front yard so I'm glad I missed out on that. But all in all, we had a blast and it was so nice to get away from new house chores for one weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys look like trouble. I'm glad you're being a good big sis. Aaron does look good!
By the way, LOVE the background!
Thank you, thank you! It was so nice to not worry about everything at home.
BTW, your blog is so cute! Keep posting. :)
Post a Comment