Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag, Tag , I've been tagged!

I was reading my sisters blog and she was explaining how she had been tagged and the tag was that you had to go take pictures of various places in your house WITHOUT changing anything and then basically post them on your blog for all to see. Well while i was in the process of reading her post, the thought crossed my mind to hurry and go clean up my house before I reached the end of her blog entry just in case she decided to tag ME! Well I couldn't resist reading to the end of the entry, besides I guess that would be cheating(sorta). So here is our family quarters in all its glory...

Guess you should know the rules because chances are that you are being tagged now as well :)
-The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So here it goes:
1. The Kitchen Sink: I just did the dishes but this tupperware had to soak, so leave me alone.

2. The Toliet: Nothing fancy. The toilet seat cover we have doesn't fit. All well. Its clean as of Saturday.

3. Laundry Room: This isn't just the laundry room, its also a half bath. Those are my pants on top of the dryer. I don't dry them because then they will shrink. I'm long legged.

4. The Fridge: This fridge was an added bonus with our new house. It looks like there is a lot of room and a lot of food in there, but we still open it and say theres NOTHING to eat :(

5. What your kids are doing right now: This is what Ben did when I told him I needed to take a picture of him-

And then this is the pretty smile he gave me once he calmed down-

6. My favorite shoes: I don't really like shoes because my feet are big and I look like bigfoot. But if i had to pick favorites I would say these crocs, so comfy. And I really like my Kenneth Coles, classy and elegant, but oh so darling :)

7. Favorite Room: The Bathroom hands down. This is where I do all my thinking. And I'll admit, I take a bubble bath at least once a week :)

8. Closet: We are fairly organized people. I'm just glad I didn't have to show a picture of the room with all the clothes that are on the floor and not in the closet ;)

9. Dream Vacation: This is a picture of our photo album from our Honeymoon in the Bahamas. I dream of going back someday.

10. Self Portrait: Yuck. I just got back from the gym.


I NOW TAG....Linda, Sarah, Heather, Lisa Bozung, and Alyson. (No cheating)

3 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Your house looks great! I am super jealous of your fridge! (ours in TINY!) and I also wanted to tell you that once you are done with the Uglies that The Twilight series (about vampires) Is amazing! I read all 500 pages of the first book, within the first 4 days of getting it. Just another suggestion.

KellyAnne said...

Good girl! That was fun. I wish my self portrait was as cute as yours. I also wish I took a bubble bath once a week. Maybe that will be my next new thing...

Kristen M said...

I love that you admit to bubble baths. I take one every day...no I am not kidding it is true. Every night before I go to bed. We thought I wouldn't anymore since we live at the beach and it is warm but I can't stop. I love them