Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shopping!

My sweet husband gave me a letter this past week and included some cash in the envelope. He told me how much he appreciated me and thought I deserved to spend some money on things for myself since I have been so good at not spending money on unnecessary things(like clothes shopping) pretty much since we have been married. So we took the day off on Friday and went to the Park City Outlets. It was a long day but we had fun together. We got Ben a few things as well. He got so excited about these "shants"(short pants). I didn't realize they made Capri's for men. I told him we could buy him some if he promised to wear them. He has worn them everyday since. I got some as well. They really are pretty comfy. I also got a red Adidas sweater so I can fit in at the U. I didn't want anything that actually says University of Utah on it though. :0

No comments: