Saturday, December 20, 2008
Wow!
Ben told me that we were going on date yesterday but he wouldn't tell me where. He told me to dress warm, so I thought we were probably going to see the lights downtown. We parked near the library though so I was clueless until we got closer to the library and I saw the "body worlds" sign. Duh! So I excitedly asked if thats where we were going and he excitedly told me YES! We jumped up and down for a second because we are spaz's like that, and then headed in. I've been wanting to see the exhibit ever since my family went to one in New York. It was amazing! I left thinking that Heavenly Father is the smartest guy ever to make our bodies so intricately as he did. Amazing. And the art of the preservation was pretty cool too. All in all, I was very impressed and enjoyed sharing a fun date night with my husband. He told me I could pick dinner too but after knowing how much the exhibit was, I thought we should probably do a little crown burger instead of the fancy shmancy stuff. Ben even cleaned up the kitchen later when we got home. Today he suggested we go to Cafe Rio after doing some grocery shopping. Ben gets so sick of Cafe Rio but i always love it. What a nice guy he is? Could he be buttering me up for some reason? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why, what does he want for Christmas?
THat sounds really cool. I love the part about how you say that Heavenly Father is the smartest guy ever. You're right, I think he is! Glad you love birds had fun!
Post a Comment