Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a Man


I have classes Friday mornings and Ben has Friday's off of work so he usually enjoys having that day pretty much to himself. This last Friday I had a presentation in one of my classes that i considered quite a pain, I don't really enjoy public speaking. So after I had finished my presentation I was relieved and didn't really want to be at school anymore, so I ditched my last class half way through. Needless to say this really put a damper on Ben's day. I ride trax usually but he picks me up from the station. So I called him to pick me up and he was not a happy camper. This made me irritated because I was thinking he would be excited to have me home early! So I was then grumpy with him in turn. Well...when I walked into the house I walked into the middle of a suprise for me. He had flowers for me on the counter and was in the process of baking brownies for me. What a sweet guy. He said he planned on writing me a note to say how much he loved me too but I was too early! He told me what he would have said in the note though so I guess it was just as good. So grateful for a husband who loves me and spends time doing things for his wife on his day off. :)

2 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Yes, you are a lucky one!

Jay and Heath said...

Good work Ben! Hiciste que yo refleccionara... y me di cuenta que tengo que pensar en mi polola mas a menudo. Ustedes hacen una buena pareja. Jay