Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!



We've become one of those boring married couples. For Halloween we didn't have any desire to go to any parties or even dress up. We just wanted to stay home and pass out candy to the trick or treaters. We were told by our neighbors that we don't usually get many kids coming around so since we had already bought so much candy we decided to head over to our wards "trunk or treat". We got rid of half of our load and then suprisingly we had about 20 kids come to the house as well. We were secretly hoping we'd have a lot leftover to eat ourselves, but i guess its for the best! We still do have quite a bit though to keep our own sweet tooths happy :)
We had fun carving pumpkins. I had a feeling Bens Pumpkins would be amazing and mine would be LAME-o. He did the skeleton and the haunted house, mine are the pumpkins with faces. He is definitely the artist in our family.





Growing up my mom always made us pizza rolls that looked like pumpkins for dinner on Halloween. I've decided to carry on the tradition. Although mine are not quite the same. My mom made the pepperoni into pumpkin faces. I guess mine are gourmet pumpkins :)

2 comments:

KellyAnne said...

WOw, nice pizzas. THey make me hungry. And I am impressed with the pumpkins, nice work! Glad you had a fun Halloween (at least that's fun in my book). Don't forget to brush your teeth. :)

Jay and Heath said...

Nice carve job on those pumpkins you guys... way better than anything I could do. We need to hang out some time soon. Hope school & work are going well. Take care, Heather