Saturday, March 14, 2009

This was a fun Elementary School we stopped at. Coolest playgrounds I have ever seen!




We've only had Dodge for about a month now but he has already doubled in size! The first few weeks were rough but he's starting to obey now. He will sit on command and sometimes even stay. He's also pretty good at fetch, does great on walks, and loves to ride in the back of the jeep, but his favorite trick is going down slides. When we take him out to play he will pretty much follow wherever you go. So Ben started going down the slides at parks and sure enough Dodge followed.

5 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Hilarious video! Looks like Ben is loving his puppy! FUn times!
When I first pulled up this page I thought, you crazy heads-- why do you stop at elementary school playgrounds?! But I forgot you have a puppy! Glad you're having fun, he's very cute!

Tahnie said...

Brad and I loved the video, Brynner didn't care much for it. So 2 to 1 the video got great reviews from us! How cute!

LindaO said...

That is hysterical! I had to show the video to Dan as well and he even got a kick out of it! Mason wants to play with Dodge again before he no longer a small puppy.

Jay and Heath said...

Dodge has way more guts than me. That was sweet! Jay

chrissy said...

i just looked at that video for the first time, that was so stinkin cute! when i was little my dog would go down freaking out on all fours. yours superman's it! awesome!