Friday, May 1, 2009

Hiking with Dodge







Ben was excited to have a dog. Two of the main things he looked forward to in regards to owning a dog were driving in the jeep with the dog in the back and head out the window, and camping with a dog. Typical boy for you i guess. Well since it's not quite warm enough for camping yet we thought we'd go on a little adventure up the canyon with Dodge. It was funny at first to see him surveying this new territory, but he quickly got into it and began bounding up and down the rocks, stream or no stream. And of course he'll do anything for treats. Wish we could have gotten everything on film, but lets just say we have one adventurous, and now very dirty, dog.

3 comments:

KellyAnne said...

WOw he's really getting big! How fun that you have a dog, although I'm still glad that it's you and not me. I'll just enjoy how cute he is!

Meg said...

fun....I was laughing because he blends in with the scenery. It was like where's Waldo in some of the picures.

Sarah said...

Haha. He's so cute. The nice thing about dirty dogs (and toddlers) is you just take them outside and hose them off. (I am kidding... a little bit... about the toddlers)