We took a fun trip out to the northwest this last week to see my sister and visit my old stomping grounds. I couldn't do a whole lot as I was pretty immobile still due to my surgery, but it was nice to get away nonetheless, and GREAT to see my sisters family again!
I've never seen Ben more excited about cheese and ice cream!
Ferry Ride
Definitely my favorite older sister :)
Hope to visit again soon!
What a fun trip! I had to smile when I saw the Tillamook factory. I remember you always talking about how Tillamook is the best cheese. Therefore, I always think of you when I hear or see Tillamook. :)
Fun trip! Once you guys are moved to Washington we'll have to meet up somewhere... Moses lake or something. When do you guys move? Are you going to work Kathryn? Take care guys, Heather
Kat, what kind of surgery did you have? Are you ok? Sounds like you guys had a fun trip! I too always think of you when ever I see Tillamook cheese, which sometimes I buy that brand because I know it is Kat's fav!
8 comments:
Ben, Did you try the white licorice icecream? Justin
I remember when you had us all try Tillamook ice cream- oh wow!! Good stuff!!! :)
I didn't know Tillamook made ice cream?!? Where do you get it?
Geeze for being "imobile" you sure did a lot! I love Oregon...so pretty.
What a fun trip! I had to smile when I saw the Tillamook factory. I remember you always talking about how Tillamook is the best cheese. Therefore, I always think of you when I hear or see Tillamook. :)
It is so beautiful there!
Fun trip! Once you guys are moved to Washington we'll have to meet up somewhere... Moses lake or something. When do you guys move? Are you going to work Kathryn? Take care guys, Heather
Kat, what kind of surgery did you have? Are you ok? Sounds like you guys had a fun trip! I too always think of you when ever I see Tillamook cheese, which sometimes I buy that brand because I know it is Kat's fav!
Post a Comment