
Before we moved from Utah this last summer, my whole side of the family got together for some pictures. I think our last family picture was taken in 1999. Looks like Ben is officially a part of the family now!



These were all taken in my parents backyard. They are amazing gardeners...


Ben's parents returned home from serving as Temple President in Mexico before thanksgiving. When we returned back to Utah to visit we were able to do family pictures for his side of the family as well.

So I guess now that we have new pictures as a couple, we should probably take some of our wedding photos down. I'll admit that I am somewhat hesitant to take them off the wall; does this mean we aren't newlyweds anymore?! We are going on three years now. Maybe I will just leave ONE wedding photo up somewhere.

6 comments:
What cute pictures! I love the color choices.
Very cute pictures. I still have some wedding pictures up... if it makes you feel better.
YEs, you have to leave one up someplace!
Ben's family is huge--8 kids? I didn't realize they had as many as we did. Lucky you, party on both sides! :)
Beautiful family pictures! It is so fun to see everyone! Oh the memories!
Isn't it fun trying to get all the family and kids together for pictures!? You both have huge families. The good news is they turned out great, the bad news is they will soon be out dated...once you have your little girl!!
Cute! Everyone looks great. I didn't realize you both come from such big families. How fun is that?!
Post a Comment