
The days are so long but the weeks are going by fast! Life is good but I can't help but get a lil grouchy here and there. I remember reading others blogs when they were pregnant and getting so irritated when they would complain, because after all, at least they were lucky enough to be having a baby. So I try my best not to complain now that we have finally gotten what we so very much desired, but some days are hard, no matter how blessed you are. I don't really enjoy my job, which is too bad because i really thought I would, but that's another story. Yesterday was just a bad day, but it got better when I came home to find a present from Ben. I have been wanting a small water bottle to take around with me that is less noticeable than my huge 32 oz bottles since I am always thirsty now. He bought me two lil water bottles and I can't wait to use them! Ben has been so great about cleaning up around the house and catering to my needs. Luckily I haven't been sick or anything, but i sure don't have the energy that I use to. It comes and goes though. I don't get to run as much as I use to since it's been so cold out, but I made it back on the running trails today. It was great! The little things; a good run, having the dishes and laundry almost always done, loving food more than ever, and lately, feeling lil baby spasms in my tummy, life is perfect. I wasn't sure I was feeling the baby but i described what I had been feeling to my doc yesterday and she helped confirm that yes, I am feeling this lil baby move! We should find out if its a boy or girl next week. Crazy how fast time is flying, but despite the bad days, I am really lovin life and looking forward to the months to come.

4 comments:
10 points for Ben. And hooray for the baby! It's so fun when you can feel it!
Yay for lil baby spasms!!! That's sooooo exciting. :)
I am so excited that your going to have a baby! I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl :)
It's next week.... when do you find out???? I'm thinking boy. Only because it seems as though EVERYONE is having boys! Take care of yourself and if you ever venture out our way, give us a call :) Heather
Post a Comment