Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Surprise

I realize I am nearly a holiday late on this post, but I am unmotivated to blog lately because my desktop computer is so slow, and that is the computer that I upload my pictures on to. However, I just discovered a way to get pictures from Ben's camera onto the laptop, so hopefully I'll be posting a little more often. Like the last post mentioned, we're going to have a baby soon! I imagined waiting until Christmas to tell everyone, but this was such a hard thing to keep a secret, especially since it seems like it took forever for to actually happen :) We we're in Utah for Thanksgiving so we decided that would be a good time to spread the good news. Thanksgiving dinner was at Ben's parents this year so we were able to tell most of his family in one sitting.  It was a fun way to tell everyone, but it was kind of embarrassing to have all the attention on me. I guess I'll have to get use to that though as my baby bump begins to grow! To tell my side of family we passed around the picture of the ultrasound and waited to see the reaction on their faces, that was fun too :)

2 comments:

valerie said...

That was pretty funny! I am so happy for you!!

KellyAnne said...

Hahahah! So fun!