
I do not have a face to see,
or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss;
I don’t yet have a name.
You can’t hold my tiny hands,
nor whisper in my ear.
It’s still too soon to sing a song,
or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come July 1st,
when they say I’m due.
I’m Baby Ontiveros;
I can’t wait to meet you!

18 comments:
ahhh! yay! congrats. that's so exciting!
that was so clever! congrats guys!
YAY!!!! That's so exciting- congrats!
wow that is wonderful. . . congrats!
Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys!!
CONGRATS!!! Yay! We're so excited for you! and I love the poem, I just might steal that from you, when #2 comes along :) Hope you're feeling well. Glad you had a fun thanksgiving. Miss you guys, Heather
CONGRATS!!! Yay! We're so excited for you! and I love the poem, I just might steal that from you, when #2 comes along :) Hope you're feeling well. Glad you had a fun thanksgiving. Miss you guys, Heather
Oh that is so wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys to become parents! Congrats, congrats!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!
Hip Hip Horray! How far along are you? There is nothing that will change your life more...kids are so much fun!! I am so happy for you guys :)
I love the poem too, did you write it?
Good, good news! :)
Yay Yay Yay! Babies are the best. Congrats!
congratulations!! That is so exciting!! you will be such a good mom!!
Happy Day!!! I'm just plain ecstatic for you two!! It's so much cooler then you could imagine + 2 x 10. Promise.
Yeah Kathryn and Ben! We wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!!
Congrats!! Good Luck.
YEA!!! CONGRATS!!!! :)
Congrats!! How exciting!
Post a Comment