Ben celebrated THIRTY YEARS in October. It was kind of a low key day since I had to work, but when I got home I took him out to eat at his favorite pizza place in town. It's the college hangout but Ben has fallen in love with thier "Stromboli". Its pretty much just a pizza folded in half but they serve it with a ranch pesto sauce. Ben would eat it every day if he could! Then of course we had the traditonal Cheesecake with a few gifts. I am getting pretty good at my cheesecake, so Ben says, of course I don't like cheesecake so i wouldn't know if it really tasted good or not. Thats a present in itself, Ben getting to eat a whole cheesecake by himself! :) So Happy Birthday baby, here's to thirty more! :0
We didn't open the door for trick or treaters on Halloween. We figured in our neighborhood you never know who you are opening the door up for. We did go to our Ward's Trunk or Treat the night before. We love it, even without kids, its fun to see all the little kids. Some friends in our ward had a Halloween party early in the afternoon so we did get a chance to dress up. I think we won the best costume award, or maybe tied, I can't remember. It was fun though! Ben's bro gave us some underarmour spandex a few years ago and as soon as we got them the idea came to my head, Mr and Mrs. Incredible. So we finally got the chance to dress up. I didn't think Ben would go for it but he is such a good sport, all the guys were impressed...and I'm sure the girls were too, haha. We spray painted Ben's hair yellow, but it didn't work out so well since his hair is so dark to begin with. And don't be alarmed, his shirt is stuffed with a pillow for effect ;) Ben made the incredible logo out of felt and we bought the masks at a halloween store. Super easy costumes, and we were a hit with all the little kids. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween, we sure did!
We just got back from a trip to Utah. Ben's parents came back from serving as Temple President in Mexico. Even though we don't live close anymore it's so nice to have them back. We are still getting to know each other since Ben and I got married while they were out. They did get the opportunity to come back for our wedding though, and Ben's dad even got to seal us. While in Utah we got family pictures taken, I am looking forward to seeing how they turned out. Unfortunately we were having such a good time that we didn't even take our camera out, so if the rest of the fam has some good pics of the weekend send them my way.
We are looking forward to the Holidays. We got our first snow yesterday. It wasn't so bad. In fact everyone is saying it is suppose to be a mild winter this year. I sure hope so because apparently last years winter was horrid. Happy Holidays and bring on the turkey! :)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! And your costumes? Wow. You guys are awesome. INCREDIBLE, even.
WOW, I would never be able to pull off spandex in public. You guys look awesome!!! Very impressive, I can't believe you got Ben's hair to turn yellow!
Sounds like fun, I'm glad you posted so I know what's up with you!
CUTE COSTUMES GUYS!
Happy late birthday Onto!!
Those costumes rocked!
P.S. I loved your story of the Sloppy Joes! Ha ha!
what great Halloween costumes.. . Winter in Spokane was horrible last year. We flew out from their last Christmas and the snow was pretty impressive.
Post a Comment