
We are keeping busy with jobs and school and finding a lil time to enjoy each others company every now and then as well. Our biggest struggle these days is taking care of our housing situation back in Utah. We still own our house but since we were unable to sell it before we moved we rented it out to a nice couple. Problem is, they decided that they would rather live there for free. So we are doing what we can to get them out. We are so thankful to family and friends for helping us out, cross your fingers for us that we don't take too big of a hit on this one.
We are enjoying the area, especially the beautiful Fall air. It was SUPER cold last week and I was feeling cheated out of Fall as it looked like we were heading straight into Winter, but it has warmed up this week. Yesterday Ben played in a football tournament for our ward, I think it was fun for him to get out and play after spending so much time coaching the middle school team and watching others intramural games at work. I am taking advantage of the great running trails before it gets too cold out. I suppose I will probably still run when there is snow on the ground, I just may not enjoy it nearly as much.
So we are heading into another week and are looking forward to Halloween. We are going to dress up this year. I haven't really dressed up since I was little, so this should be fun. Maybe we'll post some pics, depends on how things turn out!

5 comments:
What are you going to dress up as?!? I wish I had some good ideas.
What are you doing to your tenants? suing them?
Sorry to hear about the housing problem. I was wondering what happened as there was people for a while but I havn't seen any one there lately. I hope it works out for you. Have a happy halloween.
No fun about your tenants- sorry! Super fun about dressing up. :)
Well, it is SNOWING here today!! We had a short fall. So far there is abut 2" of snow on my lawn...not so sure how I feel about that! If you want I can go over and threaten your tenants :) It sucks to have to worry about renters. I am crossing my fingers that our tenants in NC don't do that to us!!
Post a Comment