
I remember when my older sister got married; I thought she was such a nerd to get excited about things like dishtowels and what colors she should include in her bathroom. Once I got married I understood the hype, there is just something about it being your dishtowels and your bathroom, the stuff that will grow with you...until it wears out or you get sick of it. Anyhow, I am experiencing a similar situation with baby stuff. I never really cared to even look twice at baby clothes until I began preparing to have my own baby. We have known for almost two months that baby is going to be a girl but I had yet to purchase anything pink. It's almost like i thought I might jinx myself and she might not turn out to be a girl after all. Well I finally made a purchase. It was so strange to buy baby clothes knowing that they were not a gift for someone else. In fact I had a hard time deciding on just one thing, especially since I have no idea if this is going to be a newborn size baby, or if she is going to come out with a lil extra chub. Either way, its fun to have some clothes now to get me excited about baby girls arrival. We are also expecting our new crib to arrive this week. After tons of research we finally decided on this beauty. I think I would sleep in it myself if I could!

9 comments:
Those are SO cute!! Glad you got to buy something, that is lots of fun. :)
SOrry I missed you today-- and sorry you had a hard day! Better luck next week!
How exciting! You'll just want to keep buying more. :)
That makes me smile...
and I L.O.V.E. that one outfit is pink and one outfit is green. So like you and Ben!
haha! I should tell you I reposted because I figured out how to include my pic. And thanks Kathryn for showing me how to put blogs in my reader... now I can keep up with all of your posts! Love you!
SO fun!!!! Cute!
Love the crib! If we didn't get ours for free I would have loved soem thing like that! Love the baby clothes! It's hard to believe that she will actually be small enough to fit into those things! Yeah! So exciting!
oh ps..., I've got a few random article of clothes for you too from different stores. When I see cute cheap baby clothes I've just been buying them for her. Dan says I need to stop though!
Hi Kat!
Darling crib! So sorry. Hope you didn't go to that expense because I didn't get you pics of ours. You were totally welcome to it. On the other hand, I completely understand wanting to choose your own. That was one of the fun things about having my little kids AFTER I had kind of given up and given away all our stuff--getting to choose new stuff for myself. SEe, the first time around, we were too poor to pick something like I really wanted and we got a crib in the craziest way (let me just say that it involves a prison inmate, my cousin being a crafty bidder, and my mom's inside info-ha ha). Anyway, it is a beautiful crib and I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment