Things are moving right along around here. I am in week 25 now, and feel like I have been pregnant for so long, but I still have a little over three months to go! I am enjoying time with my sweet husband though, he has always been so good to me, but even more so now that I am carrying his lil girl :) Here is proof that we are really going to be having a baby.

Week 23
I always imagined that I would be a cuter pregnant lady, but I guess I'll have to deal with what I've got...
10 comments:
You do look cute! I'm 16 weeks along and I probably have the same size baby bump. Hope your last trimester goes by quickly!
Cute! I'm with Breanne... I'm only 12 weeks and we probably have the same size bump. You look great! Hope you're feeling well =) Heather
Awwww- you have such a cute baby bump. love it!
Just wait... the belly will come eventually! Some women just don't 'pop' until closer to the end. Enjoy the time now that you're not that big cause once it comes, you'll start having the problems with your back, sleeping, etc, etc.
Actually, I think you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady! Can't wait to see you.
What are you talking about weirdo? You are so cute! You'll feel cuter as your belly gets bigger - you feel more pregnant than fat (like you could ever look fat though)
You crazay laday! You are SUCH a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to see how cute Baby Girl will be. See you soon!
Yeah! Finally we get to see proof...I was begining to wonder :) I would like to tell you the last few months goes by fast, but I would be lying!! Hang in there. Can't wait to see you at your shower.
You look so cute!! I can't wait to see more pictures as you get further along. I wish we lived closer so we could get ready for our babies together and plan play dates. :)
what are you talking about, you're a way cute pregnant lady!!
Post a Comment