Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break and Happy 3 Years!

We aren't really into picture taking lately, but I will provide an update of our comings and goings. We spent the last week in Utah for Spring Break. It was so nice to see family and some friends as well! I wish the week could have been twice as long, but it was just as well because the morning we left my family also left on a lil vacation to meet my sister Kelly's new baby boy. We have 4 babies due within about 7 months of each other in my fam. We are all about two months apart. Kelly was the first, my sister in law Camille is next, then it will finally be my turn, and last my sister in law Breanne. It's too bad we don't all live closer to one another, but hopefully our kids will grow up to be good buddies.
Ben and I also celebrated our 3rd Anniversary last week! We spent the day shopping for Maternity clothes which Ben wasn't too thrilled about, but he was a good sport. We have never really done anything huge for our anniversary, but we did start a tradition of going to the Training Table on our first anniversary. We were just moving into our new house and it was getting so late and we were tired of unpacking so we stopped to get dinner at the Training Table, Ben's favorite. The next year , our 2nd Anniversary we had just gotten a new puppy so rather than leave him alone, we loaded him into the jeep and took him to the Training Table with us. He was so well behaved in the jeep, but we did eat really fast and then headed with him to the park. So now I guess we have our tradition. We went there for lunch last week and then since we were still out shopping in the evening we hit up my favorite, Cafe Rio. What can I say, we are livin the high life when it comes to celebrations ;) All in all in was a good trip and a good Anniversary. I love love love Ben and I think we are going to make it a few more years :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Training Table too! I usually eat there twice a week (and Cafe Rio once a week)! The hardest thing for me to live in North Carolina was to be away from both of my favorite restaurants. How are you doing it being pregnant?? Hello cravings!!