
Why have I never thought to make these delicious brownies before?! I was reading a random blog and saw a recipe for Mint Brownies. I love brownies, and I'm sure I've had a mint brownie before, but seeing it on the blog made me want to try making my own. My mouth is watering just talking about this. I adapted some recipes to my own liking yesterday and they turned out so DIVINE. Some mint brownie recipes call for a ton of mint frosting and its too overpowering. I did a regular moist brownie recipe(my moms, its great), thin layer of mint butter cream frosting and a layer of semi sweet chocolate on top. Ben and I agree, they are SO very good. We made a big pan with the intention of taking them to neighbors....but I don't know if they will make it over to the neighbors house. Oh how I love chocolate, but I think mint brownies might be my new "go to" dessert :)

2 comments:
My mom makes some every year for Christmas and they are YUMMY!!
So Mint anything is my FAV!! I LOVE the thin mint Girl Scout cookies and the Dryers limited edition thin mint ice cream!! I have several recipes for mint cookies (delish) and recently made up a mint brownie treat. Totally easy...all you do is make a brownie mix from a box or scratch (I use a Betty Crocker box mix) and then when they come out of the oven you place Andes mints all over the top and the heat just melts them. I also made them on Saturday to take to a neighbor but now that it is Monday and they are ALL GONE I guess they didn't make it :) Oh yeah I always stock up on the chocolate covered mint oreos when they come out around Christmas time. They are also limited edition so I litteraly buy 20 boxes to hold me over a few months!!
Post a Comment