I did it, I purchased some. When these first came out a few years ago I thought they were so silly looking and something I vowed to never own, but pregnancy has made me change my mind about a lot of things. I have heard that these simple "pants" are a staple in a pregnant woman's wardrobe and I have been unable to find any Maternity Capri's that fit me right or are not millions of dollars. So I finally succumbed and tried on some Gaucho pants. I didn't buy them initially thinking it would be dumb to buy lounge pants that I can't wear to work. But the next day I reconsidered. It's getting so warm outside and I can't wear pants all the time since this baby is a permanent heater, so I think I might just wear these to work...there should be no dress code for pregnant ladies, especially with just two months to go! But yes, I still have the tag on these pants just in case. Here is my 31 week tummy, and the rest of me. I don't know how women gain in their tummy and not everywhere else, sheesh!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Gaucho Pants
I did it, I purchased some. When these first came out a few years ago I thought they were so silly looking and something I vowed to never own, but pregnancy has made me change my mind about a lot of things. I have heard that these simple "pants" are a staple in a pregnant woman's wardrobe and I have been unable to find any Maternity Capri's that fit me right or are not millions of dollars. So I finally succumbed and tried on some Gaucho pants. I didn't buy them initially thinking it would be dumb to buy lounge pants that I can't wear to work. But the next day I reconsidered. It's getting so warm outside and I can't wear pants all the time since this baby is a permanent heater, so I think I might just wear these to work...there should be no dress code for pregnant ladies, especially with just two months to go! But yes, I still have the tag on these pants just in case. Here is my 31 week tummy, and the rest of me. I don't know how women gain in their tummy and not everywhere else, sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
2 more months?! You are getting so close. Take the tag off of those gauchos. I was unsure of gauchos at first too, but I loved them. Oh wait, I still love them. I am now converted. Yep, just bought some that aren't maternity sized for this hot Arizona summer. You look great by the way!
You are so CUTE! Love that belly, and the gaucho pants too. Not everyone can be cute in gauchos, but you are. Love ya!
you are beautiful, tummy and all!
you look fab! and you're getting so close!!
sometimes you do what you got to do =) They look cute one ya! Only 2 more months... that's crazy! Hope all is going well for you guys. If you ever need a vacation... come on down =)
Post a Comment