I guess this is what I get for insisting that he participate in a baby shower. Isn't he cute pregnant :)
We stayed at my parents house and got to get in on some of the everyday action. Since my bro has left for his mission it's just my two cute sisters at home now.
Ben helped Emilee make posters for her election, he's so good with stuff like that.
Becca and I took a drive up AF canyon one afternoon, it was so cold and windy!
This is the laptop club.
And we made it to 29 weeks! Feeling a lil pregnant these days...

3 comments:
look at your cute little baby bump!
Looks like you had a great spring break! You look so cute!!
It was great to see the 3 of you! I am so glad you came back to have some showers :)
Post a Comment