Saturday, June 19, 2010

Benjo


No, we haven't been boating recently, but one can dream! I am just showing off my hottie husband. We are celebrating Father's Day tomorrow, and this guy is gonna be a good one! He tells me at least once a day that he is ready for our baby girl to come and play with us. I wonder if he knows that it's not going to be all play all the time ;) I love you darling, Happy Daddy's Day!

I'm including this picture for my sake; I am ready to be active again. All this rolling around and waddling is getting kinda old :)

1 comment:

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

Ha I hear ya on that one. about waddling around and not being able to be very active. I hated that. I was so ready to be done. you guys are cute. can't wait to see pics of the new little one when she comes. I hope he has a great father's day.