We've been trying to get out and see the area around our home little by little. We took a trip to a nearby resort town, Couer D'alene, Idaho. They have a cool boardwalk but we were really wishing we had a boat or some jet skis :) I was too hot to walk around for long, so it was a short trip, but we will definitely have to get back there again sometime. I've been told they have a floating golf course and lots of other fun attractions. But you have to fork out the money to do anything really great. You can swim for free though, and they even have lifeguards on duty, so maybe when my belly is gone.
I am going on 38 weeks now. Doc says she could come any day! I'm already 1 cm and 90% effaced, so we are crossing our fingers that it is not too much longer. School is out at the end of this week, so with work out of the way, its all baby after that :)

5 comments:
You look so cute!! I am excited to see your little baby!! I hope she comes soon!
Way cute bump, Kat! I was 1cm and 90% effaced for six weeks!! Good luck :)
my sister's having a baby!!! :)
WAHOOO! Here comes Baby O....soon. Have you guys decided on a name yet??? You better post pics on the blog the day she gets here. Ha Ha
Oh, Kathryn, you look so beautiful! And there's my sweet little grandaughter. Counting the days... Love you!
Post a Comment