Norah was loving all the attention. I need to let her play with other kids more often, it is so fun to watch her interactions.
Here's to the start of a wonderful Holiday Season!
McCord and Norah
Norah's Aunt Kelly(My Sister :)
And I just had to include all of the following...
Isaac is so cute with "Baby Norah" (as he calls her). It was so adorable to watch him play and try to snuggle with her. I asked him to pose for this picture and he was trying so hard to get Norah to look at the camera too!
Norah did pretty GREAT on our drive too, just a few tears here and there. Hurray for traveling with a baby! :)

5 comments:
she is so cute!
Aw, you got good pictures! Hope your drive to Utah goes well too. We were so glad you came!
I can't believe how fast kids grow up - she is a doll!!
Counting the days until she's here!
(And you and Ben, too.)
Oh, your little girl is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment