Here are a few recent pics that we managed to capture. Our little baby is growing up!
Norah sucking her thumb and cuddling her "raff raff". That's what we have nicknamed her toy Giraffe. She loves this thing.
More thumb sucking, and cuddling with "buzz buzz". I always thought the whole security blanket idea was a lil silly, but babies really do like it. She usually calms right down when we give her this. Thanks Meg!
She is so good at rolling and scooting now but we are trying to teach her to sit up by herself.
She knows when she is being a big girl; it's so cute! I made her hair bow, nice huh? I'm not crafty or creative by any means, but now that I have a bit more time, I'm giving it a try.
We knew we needed something better when Norah started getting tired of playtime on the floor. So we got her an exercise saucer. She went crazy the first few times we put her in it, so much stimulation. But she is getting use to it now and starting to really grab onto the toys. This was a good investment I think :)
We've also taken a few fun videos but I can't get them to load properly, so stay tuned...

5 comments:
WOW! she is looking A LOT like her mamma! way to be crafty... Love the flower!
I've never considered myself crafty or creative either, but it's amazing what "mothering" brings out in you. Counting the days until your visit. :)
She looks like a lot of fun to play with now! Can't wait for you to come!
LOVE her in the pink jumper!! And awesome flower bow-- good work. She has changed so much!!!
Awww, what a cute picture of her and "buzz buzz". Cameron won't sleep without his, so I figured it would be a good gift :) I can't believe how much she looks like YOU! She is soooo cute.
Post a Comment