Monday, November 1, 2010

My "little" Brother

Elder Bush from Kent Lundquist on Vimeo.


My little Brother is NOT so little anymore. You won't think this is as great as I do, but I was so excited to receive this video from my mom in an email this morning. My little brother Aaron is currently serving a mission for our church in Sweden. I have been missing him a lot lately! This was recorded at a Musical Program over in Stockholm. Seeing it made me feel for a moment that he was back with us again. And doesn't he have an AMAZING voice?! Watch out ladies, he'll be back in another year :) So crazy to think I will have a lil toddler running around when he returns. We miss him tons but he is doing a GREAT work over in Sweden.

1 comment:

valerie said...

I know what you mean about missing your brother.. I was the same way when richard was gone.. Do you remember the Stoddards? Mike (the youngest) is on his mission there also.. Small world..