This year we were happy to just let Norah dress up. My sister in law Linda had a fun cow costume that she let us borrow. Norah was such a cute lil cow, if there is such a thing ;)
We went to a fun Halloween party at a friends house and Norah won the costume contest. And then last night we went out to our wards Halloween Party and passed out candy "trunk or treat" style.
I missed seeing my moms spooky house, she is always big on Halloween, but we had fun with our lil family here.

5 comments:
LOVE the tail! She's so cute.
I don't think I've ever been at Mom's on Halloween, since I got married, but I think it would be lots of fun. :)
I thought you guys would dress up again! Next year maybe?
i love norah's costume! she's a cutie.
we planned to dress up this year and didn't quite make it happen. next year, right? ;)
Cutest cow I have ever seen.
That makes me smile to see! Love that Norah could use it. I love seeing both my babies as little cows..., and cows can be cute.
Party Poopers! Just kidding :) Halloween just keeps getting better and better as your kids get older. This year we actually took Cameron Trick-or-Treating. My idea was to get the candy for ME, but Cameron understood the concept and wanted to eat each piece of candy as soon as they put it in his bag. Like Mother like Son right?!
Post a Comment