This has been a rough week for one reason or another. I won't complain TOO much publicly, but when I look back on what it is exactly that I stress over, I realize it's not THAT bad. I guess it's when I try to do too much that I get a little bit overwhelmed. Again, when I was single, I recall thinking many times, if only I were married, life would be so much easier. And then I got married, and life got a little more complicated. Then I looked forward to the next landmark, when I would have children and life would be pure BLISS. I will go back to the phrase here..."I can do hard things" :)
For the most part I feel like I should never complain about marriage or motherhood, because I wanted it so badly and I know many don't make it down this road. However even I reach breaking point every now and then. It's all worth it so far though, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
No matter how frustrating the days can be, I know this little girl thinks that I am pretty awesome, at least for now anyway :)

3 comments:
Love you, Kathryn! I think your awesome, too. :)
It's funny how that harder things are at times, the more you appreciate them at the end of it all. Don't get me wrong, I loose it at times, but just looking at my kiddos and cute husband, it all goes always and I realize how lucky I am to have them...., and all the challenges they bring to my life:) Keep plugging along. Mommy-hood / wife-hood gets easier.., or at least you learn to fake it better :)
Oh boy oh boy do I know how you feel!! Life has been more than stressful with Jeremy being in India and me taking care of Cameron with a broken leg! I love that saying too...in fact I just might make it in vinyl and put it on my mirror :) let me know if you want one too!
Post a Comment