We are having a week of firsts at our house. Norah rolled over again, and this time we were there to witness it! It was so fun to see her arching her back like crazy to try and get her body to turn. It seemed she was in midroll for at least two or three minutes. During her attempt she began to giggle! This was also a first; we figure she must have been giggling at the sight of her crazy mom and dad cheering her on. She rolled over again this morning and is now attempting to roll from her back onto her tummy as well. Ambitious, I know ;)
It seems as if she just decided this week to grow up on us. She began "talking" on Monday and everyday has progressively gotten more chatty. She is also developing quite the personality, its fun to see.
Also a new experience for me this week, being sick and trying to care for a baby at the same time. I thought it was a bummer when I moved away from home and didn't have my mom to take care of me when sick. Now I know that there are worse things, like waking up for night time feedings when you have a horrible cold. Luckily, it seems the worst of it is over now. However crummy I may feel though, I sure am thankful for the opportunity to be Norah's mom :)

3 comments:
Yay Norah! I wish I could see her again, I can't wait to see her personality develop. Mom said you just had a video conference and that she was so cute and talkative!
Sorry you haven't felt well. That really does stink. Take care of yourself!!
Little Norah is so cute! And how is it that her outfit is adorable in every picture?! Love it!
Such a cute picture of such a cute baby. Feeling better yet?
Post a Comment