We ventured downtown to the Olive Garden later for lunch and then took a walk around the riverfront as Norah slept cozily in the stroller.
Ben made me a yummy dinner of salmon and artichokes in the evening and we topped it off with cake, a movie, and a foot rub(it's a guilty pleasure of mine, and Ben does it so well!)
It was such a great day, and the best part, besides sharing the day with my two favorite people, was not having to change any diapers! Thank you Benjo! Happy 27 to ME :)

6 comments:
Happy birthday!! I agree with you about the footrubs. I love them so much more now. Dave would do them for me every day when I was pregnant. He does a really good job. So I make him do it for me more and more now :-)
Glad you have a wonderful birthday! That cake looks delicious :)
Happy birthday! that cake looks devine! Norah is adorable!
Happy birthday! Sounds like it was a terrific one =) That cake does look delicious!
Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad Ben treated you so good!! Your little girl is just adorable!!! I wish we lived close so we could get our little ones together...
Salmon and artichokes? My my, sounds delish.
Enjoy those lazy mornings. You'll miss them when you're not students anymore... :)
Post a Comment