 |
| Norah and her Cousin Madeline |
 |
| Breanne(Madeline) and Norah and I |
 |
| Grandpa and Norah |
I don't usually like the summer much, I'd prefer it was Fall or Spring all year long, but this is shaping up to be a pretty fun summer. Yes we are still unemployed and "homeless", but we are enjoying spending so much time with family. My brother Cason and his family came into town for a few weeks and we had a great time. These pictures are from our trip up to the canyon on the 24th of July.
My sister Kelly and her baby McCord were also in town for a few days this summer. We went to a petting Zoo; Norah is a big fan of animals. My sister and two of my sisters in law all had babies last year within a few months of each other. I have loved watching Norah get to know her cousins.
So despite some difficult circumstances, we are also counting the many blessings and know that Heavenly Father is mindful of our needs. Guess he thought we just needed a summer vacation :)
3 comments:
You have such a great attitude about everything. And Your family is beautiful. You're right Heavenly Father is mindful of you and things will work out. Looks like you're having a blast in the mean time. =)
So I think you forgot to mention something important- that you chopped your hair girlie! I want better pics- adn we miss you guys!!
I know it's stressful and hard right now, but enjoy the time you have with family!! I bet they are loving having you guys back. I didn't realize how much I wanted to be around family until we had Cameron!!
Post a Comment