Friday, November 4, 2011

oh joy!

We now have internet!  It's really pretty pathetic, because I have been able to use internet on my phone, but still it's just not the same as a computer.  I feel connected to the world again.  This is just a short post to share my excitement now that I am able to.  We moved!  Well, I guess the exciting part is not that we moved, but the hubby got a job.  So proud of him and all his hard work.  The last few months have been quite stressful, but things are finally starting to settle down.  We packed up our belongings and said goodbye within a few days and headed out to Seattle where Ben started work as an Office Manager for a dental company.  We gave ourselves a week in a hotel to find a place to live(talk about crazy stressful), and I am finally finished unpacking.  The next step is to find another car as we sold the jeep back in utah.  Being without a car is tough! I'm feeling like I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere here.  Missing my family tons and tons, but I think this is going to be great for us.  And Norah  is already making herself right at home and says 'hi" to everyone she sees.  Enjoy the pictures from Norah's first experience in a hotel.  
Baby Einstein is Norah's new love.

Getting our sillies out after a long day of house hunting.

Getting ready to hit the streets again the next day.
 

5 comments:

Carolyn ♥ said...

oooooooh... we're missin' you!
Norah is already changing. Glad you're settling in.

valerie said...

YEAH!!! Best news today!! I am glad he got a job!!

Bill said...

Yes, Norah is working her magic on Grandpa even when she is far away. I miss her ... and her mom and dad, f course!

Em said...

What a cute lil' girl! We need to video chat very soon :)

Meg said...

Yay! The Yay is for the fact that you are back to blogging! I wondered what happened to you?! But now I completely understand....been there done that too many times! I hate moving, and looking for houses. Best of luck to you guys. Oh yeah, it was GREAT to see you while you were back in Utah :)