Today has been a perfect day! As I've grown older I seem to like Birthday's less and less, but today was an exception. What more could I have asked for? You just can't beat waking up to the smiling face of a toddler, especially MY toddler. We then had a yummy breakfast of fruit crepes. Ben offered to bring it to me in Bed, but who really wants to eat in their bed? Gross.
Our friends watched Norah for us this afternoon so Ben and I could get out and enjoy some time together. We had a nice lunch where I didn't have to worry about if Norah needed a diaper change or if she was going to like what I ordered. In fact I didn't even have to share :) It was wonderful! And then back home this evening to a dinner of Crab and Artichokes, delicious! Such a great day with the ones I love; this is going to be a good year. Wonderful Hubby, Beautiful daughter, and another precious baby reminding me of his presence more and more each day. (still sinking in that we're having a boy!) Happy 28 to me! Yikes, that sounds old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your post brings both smiles and tears... I love that my baby girl is a happy mommy.
happy 28th! glad you got a night out with ben! i think we all need more date nights!
-bre
Post a Comment