WHAT!!! Did I miss the first announcement? Congratulations!! So exciting!!
Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see baby boy!!
We have some serious shopping to do :)
I think this is the announcement since I didn't know until today! ;)
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!! Boys are so fun!
Yay!! Congrats! :)
Woohoo! Congratulations!!! Norah will make such a wonderful big sister!
Awe! Congratulations! A little boy... how exciting. Hope you're feeling well :)
SO FUN!! Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!!! Such exciting news! :)
That is so exciting. I'm thrilled for you guys!
Hip Hip Horray! One of each, can't beat that.
so exciting! you still barely look pregnant! Lucky!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
WHAT!!! Did I miss the first announcement? Congratulations!! So exciting!!
Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see baby boy!!
We have some serious shopping to do :)
I think this is the announcement since I didn't know until today! ;)
Congratulations!!!!
I think this is the announcement since I didn't know until today! ;)
Congratulations!! Boys are so fun!
Yay!! Congrats! :)
Woohoo! Congratulations!!! Norah will make such a wonderful big sister!
Awe! Congratulations! A little boy... how exciting. Hope you're feeling well :)
SO FUN!! Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!!! Such exciting news! :)
That is so exciting. I'm thrilled for you guys!
Hip Hip Horray! One of each, can't beat that.
so exciting! you still barely look pregnant! Lucky!
Post a Comment