Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chistmas at Our House

We had a cozy Christmas here in Washington.  We missed our families but really enjoyed the time we had with our little family.  Norah was in Heaven with all the fun wrapping paper and ribbons to play with, before and after Christmas.
 We planned on getting Norah only one gift, because she is too young to care and she really didn't need anymore toys.  However the one gift idea expanded as we stumbled upon gifts that we knew she would LOVE.  I can see how hard it is to not spoil your children. 
 She did love all her fun little gifts we got her, but her most favorite was a Farm House my sister passed onto us because she didn't have room for it at her house anymore.  Norah would play with the Farm House and animals every waking hour if I didn't pull her away for meal times and diaper changes etc.  She does usually have at least one of the animals in her hand though.  Maybe a future veterinarian? or Farmer :)
Her very own laptop!
Animal Train from Grandma B.  She takes it apart and carries around the heads of the animals.

 These last pictures are from Christmas Eve.  We thought instead of trying to read from the scriptures about Jesus Birth, Norah would much rather have it acted out with her own little Nativity Set. Ben summed up the story and Norah was actually interested and listening, it was fun to watch.
I know these pictures of Norah are not very flattering, and the lighting is so poor, but I can't help but laugh, she looks like a teenager already, not excited about having her picture taken but posing nonetheless.  I love my girl!
And lastly, Christmas Eve PJ's!  Ben refused to pose in his new PJ's, but they are pretty cute on him!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

Em said...

I love her little peacoat :)

Carolyn ♥ said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas together... we miss you like crazy... but the pics help. Norah's growing up so fast. See you soon! Not much longer.

KellyAnne said...

Pretty girl! Glad she loves the farmhouse. :)
Love the pictures!

Meg said...

Isn't Christmas sooo much more fun with kids! I was laughing at the pictures of her all dressed up with her coat on...she totally looks old!