Friday, December 2, 2011

Pardon Us

I guess you could say we are still settling it, but we are mostly just enjoying one another's company and exploring our new surroundings.  There's a park just up the hill from where we live.  It makes for a great workout for me, and Norah loves the slides and swings.  
We put up our Christmas decor and have been teaching Norah about it.  She says Santa so sweetly and then follows with a "ho ho ho".  For Family Home Evening we talked about what all the different symbols of Christmas mean.  It was over Norah's head, but soon she will understand the real reason we celebrate Christmas.  She is able to point out Jesus in pictures, and is fascinated with our Nativity Set, mostly the sheep and donkey :)  So here's to a great Holiday Season!  We are going to a Christmas Parade tomorrow.  Most towns have their summertime parades, but here there is a Santa Parade.  Can't Wait!
 


3 comments:

Em said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I am loving those little pink boots :)

Carolyn ♥ said...

I'm missing the little girl in those cute pink boots! And her mamma and her daddy. Have fun at the parade!

Meg said...

I love the last picture of you two silly girls:)