Such a cute little girl with such a great sense of style! I asked Ben to go out and get me a few things at the store before dinner. He willingly said he'd take Norah along for the ride. When I saw her "going out attire" I couldn't stop laughing. Ben tried to hurry and get out the door before I could take pictures but when I asked Norah to pose for the picture and she raised her arms, Ben and I were both laughing. Not only was she one silly looking little girl, but she still had the tags on her new consignment shop raincoat. I cut the tag for her and she was off with daddy to the store. They reportedly had a great time just the two of them. Might have to send them off without me more often :) Aren't Daddy's the best?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got to love it when the husbands dress the babies.. John always comes up with strange things also.. What did you decide to do about the toddler bed?
Yep, Daddy's ARE the best! And what a cute raincoat!
Post a Comment