We were lucky to have my family come visit us the week after Emmett was born. Not only was it wonderful to see them but they were such a great help with Norah while we adjusted to life with two kids!
Norah adored my sisters and had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
Norah loves books and was delighted to have Grandpa read to her. She might have had him read every book she owns. Sorry Grandpa :)
My family met up with my older sister and her kids and took Norah to the aquarium. I stayed home to rest with Emmett and Ben went to work. I missed them, but it was good to have some down time. Norah had way too much fun without me though, I can tell from the pictures.
We also made a trip to a nearby beach. Norah loved chasing the birds and couldn't figure out why they didn't want her to hold them.
Once everyone left and Ben went back to work I was on my own and life got a bit harder, but we are getting a little more into our routine everyday and pretty soon I'll be thinking I can add one more kid to the mix...haha. Thanks for the fun week Mom and Dad, and cute little sisters, can't wait to see you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love you... miss you!
Hehehe, you are awesome! I'm jealous about seeing everyone hold Emmett. My turn!
Post a Comment