Sunday, October 21, 2012

Emmett's Blessing Day


We loved having so many family members in town for Emmett's Blessing. It was a wonderful day surrounded by so many we love!  I'm so very thankful for the priesthood and Ben's worthiness to give our little man a blessing.  I love Emmett with my whole heart and know he was suppose to come to our family.  What an amazing little family Ben and I have begun.  We are so very blessed to be on this journey together.  Looking forward to our Eternity!  Doctrine and Covenants 14:7 "And if ye keep my commandments, and endure to the end, ye shall have Eternal Life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God."
My Handsome Boys
Emmett waiting patiently in his car seat for the rest of the fam to be ready for his big day!

Our Family of FOUR
My sister Kelly's Family, My parents, and my 3 younger siblings.
Ben's Parents
My shy little girl, I guess she gets that from me.
She's pretty darn cute when she warms up though!


4 comments:

Carolyn ♥ said...

Sweet little family... we love you! The pictures captured your personalities perfectly... do I see a little teaser face in Emmett?

Sarah said...

So cute! That is so nice so many family members were able to be there! Congrats again on your family of four!

Meg said...

He is a handsome little boy! Isn't it so fun having kids :) especially a boy and girl!! You look so happy.

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

Such an adorable family you have. I just love having a little boy. they are so fun. And seem to be a lot calmer than girls...at least for right now :-)