Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stuck



If you look closely at the picture I am both laughing and crying as evidenced by the tears coming from my eyes. We had just gotten home from church this afternoon and I misjudged the distance I needed to close the car door and my skirt got stuck in the door. Ben had just locked the door so instead of unlocking it again for me he made me wait while he got a good laugh in and went inside to get the camera. All the while I was yelling at him to unlock the door or I would just take my skirt off. Keep in mind this was just after church so our ward members were all driving by on the way to their own homes. Funny, but not one of my prouder moments.

5 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Nice. I'm surprised he didn't just leave you there! hee hee

Breanne said...

haha. what a good husband! cason would have done the same

LindaO said...

K..., being still the 2 to newest Ontiveros (Mason beign the newest).., I want to hear '100 things about Kat' for you next blog entry. That's my request. Good luck!

Amber & Kenny said...

I love this! I could so see it happening for sure!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kat! I love that look you have on your face! I miss you, but I'm so glad that you have a blog, it's been fun this morning to see your new house and to learn so many new thinks about you.. you never mentioned the track meet biff:) I feel like we've just caught up! Love ya! Aly