We moved into our new house on our first Anniversary!
Our yard isn't landscaped but we have a bunch of
flowers growing up all over the place. I am not looking
forward to the yard work but its fun to see some color
amongst our forest of weeds. I also hate the exterior
color of our house, but the inside looks spectacular!

6 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! It's very addictive!
PS - I like the new curtains. They look really nice!
Congrats on the new home! Of course, my favorite is the kitchen. You didn't have pictures of the bedrooms... or did you and I missed it. What a cute house. Welcome to the blogging world!
Hi Kat: Cute house! It's beautiful! I'm so happy you're blogging now!
Hopefully leaving a comment on your own blog isn't against the blogging rules. But to answer sarah's question-We have three bedrooms but they are pretty boring so i didn't include pics. We intended to use one of the rooms as a dining room but decided we aren't elegant enough for that. SO it is now our computer room.
WOw!
1. I am jealous of all your pretty flowers.
2. Your house is CUTE on the outside! You made it sound awful but it's not! I like it!
3. Your kitchen is gorgeous. Wowie wow wow.
4. Love the couches. We are looking for something like that
5. Kara says your shower curtain is weird. hehe
6. There was something else but now i forgot.
Thanks for posing pictures of your new house! I just LOVE it! I'm so excited for you and very jealous because WE don't get to move in until June!
Post a Comment