Every time I say I want something Ben tells me that he can make it for me...
And I'll admit that I always cringe because I'd rather just buy what someone else has already made because then I can see the finished product before I buy it and know that I like it. Well this time I decided to let Ben prove to me that he really can "make" things. He built this frame for our bed. He started building it in our garage and then realized it was going to be too big to fit through the door. So he took it apart and then built it in the bedroom. So, when we sell this house, we are going to have to include the bed frame in the sale. I don't have very many pictures from when Ben first started this project because I kinda just wanted to let him do his thing. Yes I was pretty skeptical that this project was even going to turn out :0 But Ben did some great work don't you think!?

3 comments:
wow, I am very impressed!
That is way impressive Kat!
Kathryn that is amazing!! If we ever live by each other I am requesting that he make us one too.
Post a Comment