We went to see John Mayer this last week. We bought tickets forever ago because we were super excited about it. Ben and I think it was good, but not AWESOME. He went last year and he said it was much better then. Colbie Caillat opened up for him this year and last year it was Maroon 5 so Ben liked that better, but I enjoyed listening to Colbie Callait. I've actually never been to a concert before, unless you count Collin Raye up at BYU-I, good times! So it was fun if you forget how hot it was sitting out there waiting for it to start, how annoying the drunk people were behind us, and how freakin long it took us to get out of the parking lot after it was over. Guess we are just not the partying concert people we thought we could be :)
Friday, July 25, 2008
"Say What You Need To Say"
We went to see John Mayer this last week. We bought tickets forever ago because we were super excited about it. Ben and I think it was good, but not AWESOME. He went last year and he said it was much better then. Colbie Caillat opened up for him this year and last year it was Maroon 5 so Ben liked that better, but I enjoyed listening to Colbie Callait. I've actually never been to a concert before, unless you count Collin Raye up at BYU-I, good times! So it was fun if you forget how hot it was sitting out there waiting for it to start, how annoying the drunk people were behind us, and how freakin long it took us to get out of the parking lot after it was over. Guess we are just not the partying concert people we thought we could be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Colbie Collat i just learned how to play bubbly on the guitar. How fun that you got to see it all!
"Do I have to?"
Post a Comment