Sunday, July 20, 2008

I made it....

This last week my time in the system at work was clocked in as "vacation" but that is NOT what I was doing. I had a week long class at the U from 8-5 everyday. That wasn't the worst part though. I had to ride Trax there to save on gas and that required me to wake up every morning by 6am in order to be at the Trax station by 7. And that was with me showering the night before. I was feeling pretty picked on until I got to class and heard that some of my classmates were traveling from Ogden to be there everyday. Yikes! However early it was, it was a pretty interesting class. We basically did a lot of group work and practiced being a "therapist". It was kind of scary to realize that in a year from now I will be getting ready to graduate and get a "real" job. We'll see how that pans out I guess. So now I need to try and enjoy what I have left of this summer as school starts again August 25th. Back to school, back to school...
I didn't pose this shot at all, this is the way I dumped my backpack on the couch and this is probably where it will stay until August 25th. :)

3 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

We'll be classmates in a few weeks. Go Utes!

Jay and Heath said...

p.s. We should go to a lot of football games this year. Down?

Kathryn said...

That sounds fun, ben was saying he's going to be sad when we don't get to hang out with you guys at soccer anymore. Not so sure about the U games though, hes a BYU fan! But he loves football so you'll have to convince him.