Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wii Babysitting

Dad, Mom, Becca, Aaron, and Emilee-
Please come home...



My family has been gone for over two weeks now and I am missing them dearly! I know I don't live at home anymore but just knowing that they are 20 minutes away or less is always comforting. They are in New York now on vacation and I am really looking forward to them coming home this week. There has been some good to come of them leaving however. They agreed to let Ben "babysit" the Wii while they are gone. It has been hard to keep his mind off of it since it has been in our house. I have enjoyed playing it a little here and there but I'm really not much of a video game gal. Ben has now become a Pro Bowler(thats probably his favorite game). He is also working very hard to beat Aaron's scores on Guitar Hero. Why is it that boys are naturally good at video games? I have tried SO hard to beat Ben at Mario Kart but its hopeless, I always come in a second behind. So i give up. Mom and Dad come home, we are ready for you :)

5 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

I challenge Ben to a game of bowling... on the WII or in real life, I love both. Jay

Jay and Heath said...

I'm not good at either.. I just love both.

KellyAnne said...

Let me just say 'I hear ya' to everything you just said. About everything. And tell Ben that the bowling game is BORING!
When was that pic taken of you with the short hair? I love it!
And did you put a new pic of the two of you at the top? It's very cute, I like it.

Kathryn said...

Jay, Ben says that he welcomes all challenges because he is a "pro" bowler. And Kelly, I told Ben you think bowling is boring and he said thats because you're no good at it. Don't worry though, I will make him sit on the timeout stool for being mean to you. ALSO...the short hair pic was maybe three years ago, and the pic at the top is new, it was one of our engagement pics. Thanks!

Jay and Heath said...

Sounds like I missed a great game last night... im pretty mad that i missed all the fights. Im sure Ben and I would have gotten kicked out too.