My parents brought me back this T-shirt. No, Ive never been to New York but at least I fit in with the girls :)
Sunday, July 20, 2008
SO fun
This afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. I was really looking forward to seeing them because they were gone for SO long in New York. When we pulled into the cul de sac we saw Bryan and Camille's car in the driveway so i was even MORE excited. Bryan and Camille and their two kids are in town for a few weeks for Bryan's internship so its been nice to spend some time with them. They live too far away from us so we don't get to see them a whole lot.







My parents brought me back this T-shirt. No, Ive never been to New York but at least I fit in with the girls :)
My parents brought me back this T-shirt. No, Ive never been to New York but at least I fit in with the girls :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy cow your family has changed sooooo much!!
How can you not like Ben's haircut? I think I'm gonna have to copy it soon.
I love Becca's hair... will you tell her for me! She is beautiful! Remember the night we straightened her hair- it is so thick and curly, I love it. By the way- you and Ben will have dang cute kids, you two make a stellar couple
Post a Comment