
Turns out there are some perks to doing my practicum at an Elementary school, haha! My supervisor insisted that I get my picture taken on school picture day a few weeks ago. Well I just got a huge folder back with tons of pictures of me in it. They did some in black and white, some with fancy borders around them, and these ones are stickers! All for free, can you imagine!? :) If you'd like a wallet size picture, please don't hesitate to ask!

3 comments:
That is funny, but you look really pretty in the pic!
I call a wallet size one!
haha. Oh the memories that just came back from picture day. I'm glad you got to experience it all over again! You look cute by the way too. And yes the days are ticking by quickly. I can't believe I am really going to be a mom soon!
Post a Comment