Cute boys regardless!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Best Friends
I've been pretty busy lately with school and work so that leaves Ben with some time on his hands. Last week I was going to be out late so Ben asked if he could have a friend over. When I got home this is what I found...
Ben has all the old Nintendo games on his computer and so they had hooked his computer up to our TV. My guess is that they played Nintendo all evening long. I came home at the point where they were eating Oreo s and playing "chip n dale, rescue rangers". Interesting the things that Men(boys) do in their free time and the things that women might choose to do.

Cute boys regardless!
Cute boys regardless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Kat, just thought I would leave a little note to let you know that I was thinking about ya! I am glad that you get to be in school...take advantage of the time while you have it! You are an amazing woman!
that is too funny! the old school nintendo is still the best! hope ya'll are doing well!
Hilarious!!! Soooo true!! Gotta love 'em
Nice. Been there done that. But not too much in the last few years thankfully! Justin is discovering that not getting enough sleep = migraines...
Post a Comment